The Eilean Munde Tour
If you have learnt to paddleboard with us on the Lochan Experience this is the next step in discovering the sport and Glencoe. We will take you on a tour of Eilean Munde (The Graveyard Island) and the other smaller islands in Loch Leven. Along the way you will get some coaching tips on your paddle skills, watch the wildlife and discover the stories from the islands. After this experience you will be ready for The Grand Tour, Hire and the Paddle Club.
What Do I Need To Know?
- Ages 12+
- Previous paddleboard experience required;
- Ability to stand, paddle and turn the board
- Swim ability of 25m
- Low to Moderate fitness (equivalent to an easy hours walking)
- Wear you swim gear under clothing for easy change
- Bring a towel and warm clothes for after
- Bring suncream, water and snack
- Red Paddle Co Board and Paddle
- 1 Hour with guide
- 1:6 Guide Ratio Max
What will I learn?
- Developing paddle techniques
- How to plan a journey
- Self rescue techniques
- History and Environment of Glencoe
- The Grand Tour of Loch Leven
- Coaching Club
- Expedition Trips